Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm back

Sorry for the little break, getting into the habit of writing is a little more difficult than I thought. As you saw with my last blog, I've got my hands full lol.

Ok what to write about today. We are finally getting some decent temperatures so the skies are becoming a lot more interesting to look at. Yesterday I took the dog out and took a few pics of the incoming thunderstorms and enjoy the view. It's nice to just get away from the house for a little bit. I find that grocery shopping and storm watching have become obsessions of mine as I get away from the house and all the duties there and get to see what the rest of the world is doing. After an hour or so I'm very ready to go back though, there are some really strange people out there haha.


This is my favorite picture from yesterday, the textures came out really nicely when I darkened the photo a little.

I'll be back tomorrow with all the exciting news of what happened today. Ok even I couldn't type that without laughing. The life of a stay home mom :)

1 comment: